Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Day 18 - Siem Reap Exploration


Hi everyone welcome to the January 18th blog!
I’ve never blogged before but I hope you can enjoy the photos and see your loved ones having a great time in Siem Reap.
P.S. I am blogging this day from my point of view which is why I’m not in any of the pictures.
To start the first half of the day we visited three more temples.
                                                        Everyone smiling big to our first temple!




                                                                           Neal Poan Temple


                                                                            Ta Som Temple

                                   Another Temple, I did not catch the name of this one though.

For the second half of the day we went on an hour bus ride along a river surround by a village.


We were taken on a boat ride through the fishing village. You could sit on top of the boat or down below to enjoy the views. 


We boated all the way through the village and out to a floating restaurant where they bred crocodiles for food and material.
                                                 Hard to see but these were the adult crocodiles...

                                                                     And these are the babies. 

                                                                  Distant view of the restaurant. 

                                                        View from the top of the restaurant roof.

After all the sight seeing we made our way back to the hotel for some free time where we could either shop at the night market or explore the city. Thank you all for taking the time to read my blog I hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed our day!
Also we are playing a game where you are given a card with a mission to complete, so my mission card was to try a new food and give it to someone. When I was in Vietnam with my family I tried duck egg for the first time and gave them the card, mission completed!

Thank you,
Joshua Nguyen


No comments:

Post a Comment